Sunday 17 November 2013

New Blog!

Hello!
This post is my very first post on my new blog - Dainty Beauty.

The name originated from me, also a friend Kathryn thought of the 'Dainty' so half the credit goes to her. I also thought the dainty part resembles me, as  I'm a 'small one' meaning I don't have much height, but I love to embrace that and accept that's the way If am. This is mainly going to be a beauty based blog, hence the second part of the name.

I'm new to blogging and can't wait to join the blogging adventure. To start I will explain a little about myself: My name is Abbie Olivia Lowe Smith, I was born 16th of February 1999, therefore I'm currently 14 years old. I live in the North of England and over the past 8 months my fascination for beauty and fashion has grown. 

I would love to share my feelings, thoughts, happiness and inspiration with you all - not that anyone currently reads my blog, however I hope overtime I receive some loyal readers and that you enjoy what I share.
To begin with a simple picture of me...



I thoroughly enjoy photography, writing, fashion and beauty altogether! I hope to post around once a week, however I can't promise as to make a promise they must always be kept. When it comes to being committed I'm not the best but my goal is to do so on my blog and to share my thoughts with everyone in the blogging industry.

That's all for now! I hope you enjoy my future posts and follow the adventure with me!

Abbie

2 comments:

  1. I really like this introduction, the photo is very artistic! What camera do you use?

    -Laura
    lerreve.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Laura! I have a Nikon coolpix L310

      Delete